About Me

Hello everyone!
I created this blog so I can share with you the things that I love to do.

Well about me...
Call me Katley. I am your typical Asian girl that loves to do.... Asian things ☺
I mostly watch Korean and Japanese dramas, but I do like to watch Thai and Chinese dramas as well. I've been watching Asian dramas since I was six years old (that was when I got really interested with it).
I also love to play games. I am a PC gamer who likes to play MOBA and MMORPG games. I have played games since I was five years old.

But, for this blog I will be sharing with you my fan fiction, reviews of Korean products I am currently using, my gaming adventures, and well probably my life as well.

I am currently writing a fan fiction about the Korean drama "Scarlet Heart Ryeo".
Scarlet Heart is a Korean remake from the famous Chinese drama of the same name. I love both the Chinese and Korean version, but I fell in love more with the Korean version because it gave IU a chance to star in her first historical drama. The Korean Scarlet heart was unfortunately not drawing the Korean audiences because of the "idols" in the drama, but Scarlet Heart was loved by international fans. So here I am, trying my best to quench my thirst and the thirst of international fans for Scarlet Heart Ryeo! My facebook page for this fan fiction got a little too crowded, so I will be updating the episodes here.

This is my first time creating a blog and I come in peace! (^_^")
I hope that you will enjoy my blog.
Thank you very much for reading!
                                                                                                     Your typical Asian girl,
                                                                                                                             Katley

Comments